Poor alignment can shorten a tire's life by thousands of miles and compromise very crucial steering and suspension parts. That can be a big hit on your wallet.
When should you have your wheel alignment checked?
- If your vehicle has hit something (ie curb or major road hazard).
- You notice your tires are wearing unevenly or abnormally.
- You notice steering or handling problems such as your vehicle pulling or drifting to one side, your steering wheel does not return easily after a turn, or your steering wheel remains at angle when driving in a straight line.
- When you buy new tires and want them to last as long as possible.
- When you replace suspension or steering components.
If you are unsure about your current Wheel Alignment, please give us a call at One Stop. We have precision equipment and expertise to check your Wheel Alignment and fix, if needed.
More Expert Advice From
One Stop Auto Repair...
About One Stop Auto
Proudly serving Armstrong and the North Okanagan since 2005, we offer honest and professional automotive repair and maintenance services on all makes and models.
Owner-Technician, Bernd Klaila is committed to ensuring that One Stop customers receive quality service coupled with integrity and honesty. Bernd has over 25 years experience working on European cars, receiving his training in Germany.