|Click image to enlarge|
- If your vehicle has hit something (ie curb or major road hazard).
- You notice your tires are wearing unevenly or abnormally.
- You notice steering or handling problems such as your vehicle pulling or drifting to one side, your steering wheel does not return easily after a turn, or your steering wheel remains at angle when driving in a straight line.
- When you buy new tires and want them to last as long as possible.
- When you replace suspension or steering components.
If you are unsure about your current Wheel Alignment, please give us a call at One Stop. We have precision equipment and expertise to check your Wheel Alignment and fix, if needed.